Bring your camera or mobile along to get tips and tricks on settings, creative elements and more.
What: “Natural Light Photography Workshop” with Ioana Farcas (RSVP only: wechat or email)
When: Sunday, May 19th 4-6pm，sunset around 6.45 pm
Where: Shanghai，to be confirmed
Price: RMB350 p. p. min. 6 persons
– Understand how to create dynamic portraits using natural light.
– Posing around light in confined spaces/outdoors
– Start your own natural light toolbox.
– Learn techniques for dealing with bright light and lack of light situations.
– Learn how to use found light modifiers to produce creative lighting techniques.
– Gain experience using techniques for back, front and side lighting.
– Learn techniques to work with a reflector
– Understand how to create beautiful high key and low key images
Ioana Farcas, Romania
Portrait and Fashion Photographer
Ioana is a portrait and fashion photographer whose goal is to find beauty in others and help them see it. With her contemporary style portrait sessions, she aims to bring out different sides in the people she photographs, sides they haven’t seen in a while or some they didn’t know they have.
Before starting her own business, Ioana spent a few years working as a photographer and creative director at one of Shanghai’s premiere maternity and family portrait studios
WHAT IS CB MOBILE PHOTO CONTEST?
The contest has been designed as a fun way for people to capture their most precious moments and share them with other people, and at the same time to raise funds for the 【Traveling Dream Program】，a project that supports young people’s travel in China, helps to make the world a place with less prejudice and discrimination, more patience, understanding and love. Since 2015, we have sponsored 8 people (16-21 years old) from China, Singapore, Australia, Denmark and France.
If you have ideas, suggestions, comments, criticisms or questions, we would love to hear from you about our Mobile Photography Contest !